Saturday, 4 August 2018

CCR Foundation Portfolio

CCR

Question 1





Question 2


Question 3




Question 4

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Max.

    Overall Score:10/20 (lost 2 marks for late submission unfortunately)

    Comments and suggestions:

    Please use bigger font size to make this easier to read! I enjoy the corresponding graphics and artwork and even sound, but the writing is really hard to read being so small on such a colourful background.

    Also only Question 1 has sound/ music. Keep your CCR post uniform and intentional. If they have music, make sure all of them have music otherwise it seems rushed and like you forgot to complete the others.

    Question 1
    - I feel like this question was particularly a missed opportunity to go into representation. The points you made were valid but you could have spoken about representation of age (school kids), authority (teachers), representation or messages to do with bullying which features in your film, even if just in Christian's head. You mention representation of PTSD victim but there are quite a few other things you could have spoken about here.

    Question 2:
    - I like that you demonstrated some understanding of audience theory
    - the first part of that question needs you to explain further - how is your film engaging audiences?
    - is it because of the genre, it's exciting and interesting?
    - is it because you've used relatable characters in a realistic setting that people can relate to your story?
    - what elements have you included that ENGAGE the audience?

    - I also like that your are thinking more in depth in terms of how you would distribute your product and exhibition.

    Question 3
    - good learning points but they could use some more explaining;
    - what would you change next time to practically help with time-keeping? What went wrong this time?
    - you say you didn't have a very reliable cast, what would you do differently next time? What would you change? What have you learnt from this experience?

    Question 4
    - Nice that you referenced the Youtube tutorials you used - what were they?
    - In the second slide you say "I found tutorials to help me with some of the things I wasn't sure how to do on Premiere Pro" - what things? What did you learn? What new skills did you develop? We don't know.

    Overall I would love to see your CCR's contain more information that shows in DETAIL what you learnt and what your learning processes have been through planning, making and seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete